Monday, November 1, 2010

Blog Note

After a week or so of deep thought on the matter, I've decided to put The Bentlefay Papers on an open-ended hiatus.  I've kept it up for almost a year and I'm starting to want to concentrate on other projects for awhile.  I'm going to take down the four chapters of "The Dahavi Diplomacy" on Friday the 5th and save them to post again when the whole arc is ready, but "The Marshweathrian War" and "The Norhammer Conflict" will remain up in their entirety.

If you've just stumbled upon Bentlefay, you can find the two complete story arcs of 35 chapters apiece in the Table of Contents.  If you've been following along this whole time, I'd really like to thank the four of you (hi Mom!).  This experience has taught me a lot that I really needed to know about fiction writing, and having you along for the ride has been great.  If you want to be notified when I start posting again, or even if you just want to say hello, feel free to leave a comment or drop me an email.

Thanks again!
Kathy Monahan

No comments: